Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm still here!!!!

I just wanted you all to know that I am still here!!!!! I am going to post a few pics....ok ALOT of pics from what I have been up to!  Between teaching, photographing weddings, making necklace pendants, redoing furniture, and stocking my booth at our Frisco location, I haven't been able to post like I would like.  I would like to say that this will change, but I know when school gets going again its not likely!!!! I'll try to do better though!


I've been doing quite a bit of photography lately, and I love it!!!!!

Here are a few shots of my sweet niece Mattie Ann and her momma and daddy.





Here are a few from a maternity shoot I did just this last week.  Dustin and April are expecting their second little girl here pretty soon!!! Justin and I are so in love with their little girl Maddie, she is SO adorable!!! We can't wait to meet their new little one, I know she will be equally beautiful because her parents are both gorgeous!



Here is another maternity shoot!!!! Yes, I do feel like all my friends are pregnant.  I love it though, because I am really enjoying shoot newborns and maternity.  This is my sweet sweet friend Rachel.  She has been a dear friend since high school, and I don't know what I would do without her.  She is now blessed to have a precious little boy, Noah.



And lastly, I guess I've been drinking the same water! We found out that we are expecting in May!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you posted this!! Love you friend! xoxoxo Aleshia

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions. Comments make my day!