Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Time!!!!

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas tree this year.  I didn't want to break down and spend the money on a big tree, so I made due by sitting it up onto a side table we have.  I will buy a real tree one day, but until then this was a cheap solution!  I am most proud of my burlap bow on top....probably my best looking bow yet!


Here's what my tree consisted of this year...I usually keep it pretty simple.
-White berry stems (1/2 off from JoAnn's)
-White clip on birdies (Half off from JoAnn's)
-Black and white silk plaid material for bows and tree skirt (4.99 per yard x 2)
-Mercury Pine Cone ornaments (I actually sell these if you are interested!) $8.99 a piece
-Burlap Ribbon (found at Frisco Mercantile)


Warning: I-Phone pictures


What I'm in love with this holiday season...
Christmas The Special Edition

 

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Laced Up


Oreo Peanut Butter Creme Cookies

 

Unity by Carlos Santana Women's HAYDEN BRN Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions. Comments make my day!