Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aunt Nena's time to BRAG!!!!

August 8th seemed to take forever, because we were waiting impatiently to meet sweet little Mattie Ann.Everything went so smoothly, and of course we were all instantly in love! She is perfect, and I have requested daily pictures and updates to keep me semi-pacified between visits. 
Pappy waits, and waits, and waits

 
This was right when Josh came to get us after Mattie was born.  This moment brings tears to my eyes every time.  It was hard to take pictures during such an intense event, but pics like these make me glad I did.

 
Grandparents see her for the first time

 Dad's first chance to hold his baby girl

A fist pump for Aunt Nena:)
 Momma did such a good job!

Ready to go home!

She's smiling because she love her outfit!
Mattie had her first photo shoot at 2 weeks, and she rocked it! I'm kind of loving maternity and newborn photos!







1 comment:

  1. Oh, these made me tear up! She is beautiful! Love all the pictures, love the fist pump, and love that sweet little rhino outfit. Hmm, I bet aunt Nena made that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions. Comments make my day!