Friday, July 29, 2011

Our New Home

So, Madi Kay Designs and Sweet Tea spent all day creating our new home at Frisco Mercantile.  We are so excited to get all settled in.  We can't wait for you to be able to come visit us!


For those of you who want to visit, please realize that we don't have clearance from the city to sell yet, so PLEASE WAIT UNTIL AFTER MONDAY!  We are very anxious for you to see it, but if you go this weekend, you won't get to.




Check out some pictures of our cozy little booth....a few things we offer there: Furniture, antiques, home furnishings, clothing, jewelry, signs, and anything else that we can squeeze in !






3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in person! I know you guys are so proud! I have no doubt you will be very successful!

    xoxoxoxo
    aleshia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, this is A-mazing!!!! I can see your special touch all over it!!! I can't wait to come see it in person. Y'all have outdone yourselves! Good job, Madi Kay and Sweet Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks incredible...you ladies inspire me to be motivated. I look forward to checking out your space in person.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions. Comments make my day!