Monday, May 30, 2011

Mattie Ann's Sweet Room Makeover

I am so excited to show you the room that my mom, sister-in-law(seester), and I did last weekend.  Within 24 hours, we had shopped, purchased, and decorated everything for this room! We were on a mission and under a time crunch.  I love how everything turned out, so much that I didn't want to leave the room after we were done!  Sarah found the bedding at Target online, and we had painted the crib and changing table(craigslist purchase)on a previous weekend. 






2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I've been saving ribbon garland ideas on Pinterest to decorate our next nursery! And we have that same crib and I will definitely be painting it next time around! I'm gleaming with jealousy for your craft!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful!! So soft and sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions. Comments make my day!