Thursday, February 3, 2011

Iced In

The past three days I have been stuck in the house due to the weather.  It is funny that when I'm working, all I want is to have time to get projects done at home.  Now, I have been given three days to work on all the projects in the world and I have trouble being productive! What is my problem! Well, it hasn't been a complete waste of time. I have completed a project or two.  Here is one that I have been needing to do for a long time! I actually had done this before, but I bought the cheap Dollar Tree hooks, and all my jewelry fell during the night.  You just can't replace a 3m hook! Not the cutest way to display jewelry, but it was simple and practical. Here it is...

A girl can't live without her turquoise! LOVE IT!

....AND just in case you didn't realize what a big dork you are dealing with here, I've included confirmation below.  Yes, my closet is always color coded like the rainbow. ROY-G-BIV I did learn something in science class! I wish I kept the rest of my house this orderly




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Look how cute you are!
    If I ever need to go shopping for jewelry, I know where I'll be going!
    Love this! And need to do this too. Saw something similar on another blog but when I went to check out the price of the 3M hooks (and multiplied that by how many I would need, I came home with cheap tea cup hooks instead. Guess where they are? Yep, still in the package. You have inspired me! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, my closet is in rainbow color order as well. But I have more blacks than anything. I need to be more colorful. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! You have WAY more jewelry than I do!! Loving the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My closet is also in rainbow order! I changed it last summer after reading a story of a kiddo with Aspergers who couldn't live without his closet arranged that way!

    Love, love, love the jewelry. One of these days I'm going to learn to accessorize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this! I do have a bit of an addiction to jewelry, but the good thing is I don't think I paid over $15 for any of those necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions. Comments make my day!