Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's New

For those of you that have been looking for an updated post, let me explain the delay.  Though it is summer, and for a teacher you would suspect boredom and a lot of extra time, that has not been the case at all!  A friend and I have decided to go in together and open a booth at the Frisco Mercantile.  If you have not visited the Mercantile you need to! It is amazing! So, I have been garage saling, reviving furniture, shopping market, and gathering decor.  On top of this, Stacy of Stacy Reeves Photography is getting married this Sunday! I am  maid of honor, so I have been trying to make sure that I am as helpful as can be.  As if these things were not enough, next weekend I am throwing a double baby shower in College Station.  So, these are the things that have kept me from blogging.  I hope to show updated pictures of furniture, the wedding, and the baby shower.  Please, stay tuned....there will be many good things to come!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions. Comments make my day!